Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2, 2011- 1st letter from the MTC

Today is the 1st day that I’ve been at the MTC. Let me say it’s not what I thought it would be like. The whole experience doesn’t exactly feel real, but the feeling is amazing. Everything going on today is a bit overwhelming but I know after a time I will become accustomed to it and learn to love this place.
I just want you all to know how much I love all of you. I have been placed in a three-some companionship. One elder that I am companions with is from Sandy, UT. He went to Brighton High School and played football. He is a very nice guy and has a great spirit. The second missionary in the companionship is from Orem, UT and went to Orem High School. He’s also very nice and and I’m excited to work with both of them. We actually had Spanish class today and I know twice as much Spanish as I did coming into today. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I’m still alive. Please keep me in your prayers and ask that I may be blessed with understanding to help me realize the importance of this building. Thanks you so much for everything you’ve done for me! I will be emailing you soon but the Mission President asked us to “write” home on the first day. 

I love you.
Elder Fullmer  

No comments:

Post a Comment