Monday, February 25, 2013

It is Finished


Dear Fullmer Family,

Well, my time is just about up! It still hasn't hit me that this week I will be coming home. I'm filled with all kinds of different feelings but it will all be good.

This week has been amazing!!! So many crazy, terrible, amazing, and wonderful things have happened. There is no way I'll be able to decribe much if anything that has happened. Our investigator didn't get baptized this week but will be this next Sunday. Her parents asked her to wait a week out of respect for them. It's not going to be an easy week for her. She's really strong and I'm really proud of her and what she has decided to do regardless of the challenges. I have learned so much from her especially what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. She understands that following Christ is never easy but it's the only way. It has helped be want to become a better person. I can't really go into much detail because I kind of want to be able to do it in person. Luckily I'll be able to do that soon! 


This week has just been amazing! Probably the best week of my mission. I truly have worked to the very end and it feels so good! I know that the Lord is proud of me and I want to keep going. Unfortunately I'm not able to be a missionary forever but my mission will always be apart of who I am. 

I love you all so much and Can't wait to see you soon! Please continue to pray for Our investigator this week. It's going to be a very difficult week for her and all the prayers she has the better. Bye!


-Elder David B. Fullmer



No comments:

Post a Comment